The high-water soluble potassium fulvic acid has the characteristics of being completely soluble in water and rapidly dissolving, and is a natural fertilizer for drip irrigation and spraying foliar fertilizer. It can obviously improve the drought resistance and reversal of crops, and has the effect of increasing yield and improving crop quality. Especially for vegetables and cereal crops.
3. Function and effect
(1) It can promote cell division and growth to stimulate rooting and germination of crops, and can be used naturally as rooting powder for seed dressing and root immersion.
(2) It can significantly increase the crop and Brix, so that the crop itself has the ability to resist wilt and it can improve the soil structure and make the soil have better water retention, so it is a natural and powerful drought-resistant agent.
(3) Improve soil structure, especially for soil compaction caused by long-term single use of chemical fertilizer.
(4) Neutralize the acidity and alkalinity of the soil and reconcile the pH of the soil.
(5) Promote plant growth, enhance the ability of crops to resist cold and drought, and increase the yield and quality.
(6) It can increase the persistence of pesticides and herbicides while reducing pesticide residues.
4. Usage and usage
Drip irrigation: 0.5-1kgs per acre, evenly diluted before use.
Foliar fertilizer use: 0.5kgs per acre, and can also be used according to the specific conditions of crops and soil, and need to be evenly diluted before use.
Seed dressing soaked: 500-1000 times diluted.
25 kg / bag, 50 kg / bag woven bag, can also be customized according to customer requirements.