25kg/bag, lined with plastic film, polypropylene woven bag for double-layer packaging.
1. It can transport trains, cars and containers on behalf of the agency;
2. The load of the train is 54-57 tons; the volume of the 40HQ container is 30 tons; the total volume of the automobile is 35-40 tons.
1. Naphthalene-based high-efficiency water reducing agent is β-naphthalenesulfonic acid formaldehyde polymer, the appearance is brown-yellow powder, water content ≤ 8%.
2. The water reduction rate of naphthalene-based high-efficiency water reducer is as high as 18-20%, which can save 12-25% of cement.
3. Naphthalene-based high-efficiency water reducing agent has a sodium sulfate content of less than 20%, and has obvious early strength and enhanced effect.
4. Naphthalene-based high-efficiency water reducer has wide adaptability to cement, reduces cement hydration heat, and significantly improves concrete impermeability.
5. Naphthalene-based high-efficiency water reducer can improve the concrete pore structure, increase the concrete compactness, and can be formulated with high durability concrete. The impermeability index is greater than P18.
1. Suitable for self-supporting and steaming concrete, reinforced concrete and prestressed concrete prepared by various Portland cement.
2. Suitable for the preparation of large fluid concrete, high strength concrete and steamed concrete.
3. It can prepare C80 high-strength concrete with slump 50mm-70mm and C60 high-strength concrete with slump 180mm-200mm.
4. Naphthalene-based superplasticizer as the parent and other components can be compounded with additives （such as early strength water reducer, antifreeze, etc.）
The dosage range is C×0.5%-1%, and the recommended dosage is C×0.75%.
1. The naphthalene-based high-efficiency water reducing agent is powder. When used, the cement, sand, stone and admixture are put into the mixer once, dry and evenly mixed, then the mixing water is added, and the mixture is evenly mixed. It should be added simultaneously with the cement. law.
2. Dissolve the naphthalene-based high-efficiency water reducer powder into a liquid, and put the cement, sand and stone into the mixer once, dry and mix evenly, and then add the mixing water mixed with the admixture to stir evenly. This is called post-mixing method. This method allows the admixture to dissolve sufficiently, so the effect is better.